4 Screenshots

About This File

RAPID WEIGHT GAIN / FOOD STUFFING / WEIGHT GAIN DENIAL / FIT TO FAT / ROLEPLAY POV

Empress was a super fit soccer star for many years. She gets a new job that becomes very time-consuming and forces her to quit the team. Late nights and bad eating habits quickly affect Empress' waistline, while she is oblivious to the change. Empress eventually finds herself with free time again after adjusting to the job, and an old soccer mate calls her up, hoping she can at least sub for the team. Still indifferent to the massive toll her knew job has taken on her body, Empress agrees to come sub for a game the following week, and somehow manages to get even fatter after promising to work out a bit and eat better. Empress pulls out her soccer gear before the game. She manages to squeeze it on, but finds herself depressed by her grotesque obesity, as her belly has grown to over 50 inches wide, protruding proudly from underneath her jersey.

Other Files from Empress Of The North

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

crudeatoms

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is excellent.

I know fake bellies aren't for everyone, but Empress's collection of high quality tummies is awesome. The preview gifs give you a sense of what this video is like, only it's so much more than that. This has so many snippets of her waddling, struggling, sitting and even driving, in a range of cute outfits, while she constantly snacks, rubs her belly and obliviously grows larger.

This is a hot roleplay with a lot to it. You'll be happy you bought it.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for your review! 🥰 I'm constantly upgrading them too. I want to make my expansions as realistic as possible. I just bought so S-size breasts I'm pretty excited about 😁

Link to review