3 Screenshots

About This File

Coke and Mentos? Not a chance!! Pepsi and mentos.....now we're talking! Londyn's finally getting in on the Pepsi and Mentos challenge, and as you can guess, she's gassier than ever! Check out these massive burps and see the aftermath of Londyn's 2 liter chug with mentos with pre and post measurements!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Davemustaine

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow!! What a video! She literally expands before your eyes!!! My first ladylondyn video and IT DID NOT DISAPPOINT!!! Love the chit chat throughout, her personality is great, and just all around awesome. If you’re into bloating, great clip!! Wish she had expounded a bit more upon the carabba’s date. Did she eat it all? Did she get stuck in the booth? 
would love to see her do this in tight jeans/shorts. She’d definitely blow the buttons (and possibly even zipper/seams) off em!! 
10/10 recommend! 

Response from the author:

Omg thank you so much! Hopefully you enjoyed the date night details 😊 I may do it again with Coke, so I'll wear some shorts if/ when I do 😉 

Link to review
wk2324

Wow, I can't believe how super sexy and HOT this chic is. Absolutely love the conversation about her feedee tendancy !!! Would have been in seventh heaven to be on a date with this chic and say sky is the limit dear ,eat to your heart's content. If I was her boyfriend, I'd have a hard time leaving to go to work. Awesome video 👍need to do this again!! 

Link to review
Guest Panderaz

Londyn looks as sexy as ever!! Her smile and her belly are a deadly combo. Not to mention when you expand that belly to the max with Pepsi and Mentos😍😍😍you look amazing❤️

Response from the author:

Thank you!! I definitely had fun, I think I'll have to do it again with double the pepsi! 

Link to review