DELICIOUS STUFFING, BIG BURPINGS, BLOATED and BODY EXPLORE

$8.99

(5 reviews)

13 Screenshots

About This File

This Clips Contains:

💘 39 minutes of fun! 💘Sexy Body Explore💘Butt dance 💘Stuffing

💘Big Burpings 💘Bloated 💘Sexy Clothes 💘Chat with why I’ve been gone for months (But Now Come Back very hungry!) E5043A7C-E6BB-440B-A271-EAE3BACD9379.thumb.gif.e5a0795987844d52157f338915410961.gif51F28B6A-EA9E-4864-BA37-9D7654218C1A.thumb.gif.1dfd3f1819d1698cd54bfed9d13e5bef.gifB4F0AB55-589E-4389-B2D2-B64EB8ABC38F.thumb.gif.15ed7abf29b0f58416edea8a932a9ec1.gif

Edited by BBWCamilla

Other Files from BBWCamilla

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

kvantor

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow. WHAT a video. So much to say about it. First of all, you look really sweet and sexy🥰 You talk about sex, i would LOVE to have sex with you. 🥰 second you share your storry of this idiot guy. I Can see that when you talk about it, you are ready to move on. Dont let that idiot destroye your Path in live. To end i really love your stuffing, and that Will bring you closer to your weightgain goal🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Link to review
davbec

I really liked this video, a 39 min video for this price is great! Always with the good burps and lovely belly. Can't wait to see more and I'm glad you're ok now.🥰

Link to review
Kurumabelly

Another masterpiece by Camilla! The care with choosing the super sexy bikini that on your giant ass that makes the letter look bigger is irresistible! In addition to the beautiful smile and sympathy, seeing her eating one esfiha after another while rubbing her huge and super round belly is wonderful! With affection and attention to every detail makes us see how much we miss you. ❤️

Response from the author:

you make me so happy dear!  glad you liked it! ♥️♥️♥️

Link to review