6 Screenshots

About This File

[[gfe role play, clothes try on, Instructions for Satisfaction, handy j pov, horny fat chat]]

facetimefantasy-High-128k_18.thumb.gif.44fdef55309b7eb0da51a0bbfc4ff5f2.gif2112708715_GFJOIHandJob-High-128k.thumb.gif.fe4a2b5421a537124b2e6ef6f6611ab4.giffacetimefantasy-High-128k_19.thumb.gif.98dc7f8af187c9c1fed8ad1b33c540dc.gif

Omg this is by far the HOTTEST clip I’ve ever made everrrrr 😍🥵

Over the past few months you’ve been secretly fattening up your girlfriend Kelli; while she hasn’t been paying attention, you’ve gotten to watch her completely blow up. One day you find her struggling to get dressed, unable to fit her bulging fat body into her clothes. She tries and fails to squeeze herself into several items of clothing until eventually she just gives up. However, she’s noticed you becoming aroused as you’ve been watching her and starts getting turned on herself. She asks if you like her fat belly and leads you over to the bed.

You lay down as she straddles and starts stroking you. She plops her huge belly on your face as she talks about her obese growing body and models all her soft fat. She then finishes you off while jiggling her soft, fat body for you, praising you for fattening her up so much and telling you how she wants you to fatten her upeven more 🥵

Other Files from kellijellibelli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

j2000

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Oh boy, this is a most excellent role play video requiring very little imagination on the part of the viewer/voyeur and Kelli is her usual stunning and sexy self!! 😍

Response from the author:

eep thank you so much! I couldn't ask for a better compliment 🥰 so happy you liked it and thank u for the review!

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

🥰

Link to review
harlock54

The most hottest clip than I see 😍

Response from the author:

Thank u!! So glad you enjoyed it 😏

Link to review

Well this is one of those videos where it’s a must buy. I couldn’t get through it all because it’s so hot!! 🥵🥵💦💦💦

Link to review