4 Screenshots

About This File

includes: daddy talk, submissive gainer, slut/bimbo, pregnancy fetish, weight gain, dirty talk, and begging you to fill me up 🤤

Another clip of me being a naughty, submissive slut. LOTS of body play, jiggling, and begging. Watch me grind on the bed while I imagine you being here with me. This video is for you daddy, and in it, I have a couple requests for you 🥰 

p.s. This video is similar to my previous slutty bimbo clip, but longer & better quality 😇

03BE03B8-6A8A-420B-86D3-501688E7ACDD.gif

Other Files from Princessagabbyxo

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Continental

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Daddy hasn't been paying enough attention to his Princessa lately!🥺  She feels neglected and is desperate to have her daddy satisfy her cravings.😥🥵  As a true submissive bimbo her needs are simple: treat her like the slut she is.😉  Play and jiggle with her growing belly, ass and tits, then give her the spanking she deserves (she loves it after all!).😍  Next, fill her up with all the cum you have until you are completely drained.🥵  Then, and only then, will she be happy! 😊🥰

This is Princessa's second love letter video to her daddy --a longer, sluttier version of her first one.😯😍  Gabby is a pretty, long-haired brunette with a cute smile and bedroom eyes (also with a refined taste for sexy lingerie!).🥰  Her naughty, erotic talk here comes across as natural and believable, so a *great* video for fans of this type of roleplay!☺️

Response from the author:

Thank you for your thoughtful review! I’m glad you liked this video and the dirty talk hehe 😌🥰

Link to review
Guest Nickyboi

Princess gabby darling! Thx so much for making a part 2! U made me sweat so hard while watching u girl and be still by fast beating heart 🥰! I felt so warm with desire and attraction for u! I love when u slap your fine ass, that sound tho, had me moaning and thrusting! U are such a cutie pie the way u talk and call me daddy! U are such a perfect combination of a princess and a sexy slutty naughty girl! My fantasy is to join u in that nice bed u have there and bang your beautiful self all night long! 

all in all a successful cum for me and it felt sooooo good cuz it was to u gabby! Happy hump day to u and sooo looking forward to your next video 😘

Link to review