5 Screenshots

About This File

I first started making clips, as well as seriously putting on weight at the end of 2011. Here are my weigh-in's from November 2011, February 2012, May 2012 & September 2012. I was thinner before I started to gain weight in these clips but unfortunately didn't catch my thinnest on camera. 

In these clips I show off my belly, my body and my fat roll gains. I also measure myself in 2 of the clips. In all of them I step on the scale to reveal how big I've gotten. Make sure to check out my other clips to see how big I've gotten and my most recent 2019 weight gain: 150lbs+ from my thinnest ever weight.

[Buying this clip? Don't forget to leave a review below!]

If you like this video you may also enjoy: 

Click HERE to view all of my clips!

Other Files from HaydenBlue

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘

Link to review
PearlJamJV

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Buy this video if you want to see the beginnings of a gainer or the start of a gaining journey! There is a bit of that shyness and nervousness that is endearing. She adds plenty of information and it is not just a mere weigh-in. It comes in the form of an early body tour and you can tell how much easier it became for her in the later videos. Fans of weight gain progression should get a kick out of this combination of 4 clips. Her eagerness to please is evident in the clips. Watch and see how tiny she was when she first started and be amazed by what she has become today.

Link to review