Boss Bursts Buttons

$10.99

(4 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Your boss, Nadya runs (or should I say waddles) into work like a bat out of hell. She has a big meeting today and she’s not off to a good start. Her belly is unbelievably swollen and taut as a drum. You know she’s been stuffing herself for you just like you told her to do.

For starters-she’s late. She blames it on the McDonald’s breakfast line but you have a feeling she stopped at more than one place for breakfast. 

Almost immediately one of her buttons bursts off. Her top is no match for her round protruding belly. She’s making no attempts to  conceal it. In fact, she even takes out a pastry and starts snacking in front of the entire room. She lets out burps- it’s pointless trying to be polite. She’s already made a slob out of herself in front of everyone.

She acts humiliated but you know she’s wearing her round gut like a trophy for you. She locks eyes with you a few times and you know you’re in trouble. 

She tells the room she needs to go over your performance 1 on 1 with you and immediately starts grilling you. How could you do this to her?? She has so much on the line and you’ve convinced her to push her body this far.

But you don’t agree. This is just the beginning and you love seeing her squirm.

Other Files from Nadya

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

bigboy1858

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

DAMN🥵!!!!🤯 This video was  so hot fattening up boss Nadya😍. I loved this roleplay I'm sure I'm not the only who's had this fantasy before and Nadya as your boss who has fattened up to the point that her clothes can no longer handle all her fat spilling out was too damn sexy😍 her belly is looking enormous and she has turned into such a pig she just cant help having a lil snack in between the meeting. I guess we all know we're all the donuts have been going every morning 😉 and I'm sure everyone is A ok with that😍

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for leaving a review 🥰🥰

Link to review
joebu8453

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Buttons popping, guts hanging, and the glasses make for one hot video!

Thank you for the review :) they help a lot!!!

Link to review
johnp0971

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow this video is so hot!!! 🥵 the role play was on point. Watching every roll spill out and jiggle was mesmerizing while your buttons popped with that big belly of yours 😍 you’re so doughy that too wasn’t having it 😩 you guys are missing out this is a must buy!!

Awww that’s for a sweet review! Sweet as pie 🥧 🍒 

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

2 of 4 members found this review helpful 2 / 4 members

🥰

Thank you 😊 

Link to review