6 Screenshots

About This File

📦UPS DRIVER STRUGGLES TO CONTAIN BLOATED BELLY📦

soda bloat | burping | uncomfortable | denial | belted belly | heavy breathing

Your UPS driver drops off a package during a hot killer heatwave. Being so sweaty and thirsty, your driver asks for a drink so you invite her inside and offer her an ice cold soda. She guzzles the soda down, letting out strong burps as you watch her belly expand from all the liquid! She seems to be uncomfortable as she is exploding out of her tight uniform and the utility belt wrapped around her growing waistline is constantly popping off, unable to hold in her bloated belly. She may be in slight denial about her fat and bloated belly, insisting that her belt still fits her even when it is holding onto dear life on the last notch.  

Witches Brew Cat GIF by Pusheen

brewing up a NEW COSTUMED CLIP every WEEK this month! 

Other Files from MinaMahal

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorin85

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

OK This was absolutely awesome! I couldn't get over the tight green costume. The hat was super cute and fun, with the gloves, too. The black nails... and OMG the belt!

I loved the roleplay about it being hot and working in a heatwave, with the heavy breathing. That was fun.

The chugging parts were golden! The closed eyes, head arched back and the swallowing motions on the double chin. It looked so sexy.

The belt play throughout was incredible, my word!

I loved the way Mina used a green screen here, and how she positioned herself sat dead center in the frame. The eye contact to camera is to die for and the dialogue is fantastic. When she realises the belt won't fit anymore: ''Oh no, where will I fit my snacks for when I get home... I mean... my ... PENS! for when people need to sign their stuff?'' lololol. I loved it.

The burps were super cute and the way Mina shows off her beautiful body and belly throughout the video is just so... I'm blushing writing about it. It's just such a beautiful roundness and the sucking in-sucking out parts from the side, emphasising the formation of the top belly, side rolls, and that stunning side hang! Wow!!! 😊

The visuals and audio are all amazing.

This was a beautiful, fun, sexy curvy experience from the first frame to the last.

Great job.

Really recommend it! 

Response from the author:

Thank you for such a wonderful and detailed review! I really enjoyed reading it 💗😘

Link to review
SodamFat

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Best delivery ever! Mina is unable to stop her descent into gluttony. I love her loud burps and how she barely fits into this outfit- soon you will need to cosplay sumo wrestlers because I don’t think they make costumes for giant hogs 🤩 

Mina is The Queen of Kings! (Sitcom Idea)

Response from the author:

Thank you for the review! Leave your UPS driver snacks next time ;)

Link to review