Lotion up girl. lotion up 🥵☺️🥰

$5

(8 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

My first clip on curvage. Kind off nervous, but also a bit excited 🥺💕

Went shopping the other day in a grey bodytight dress and I got a chub rub from walking around all day. Decided I’d be fun to share how I lotion my body & belly. 🥵🥰

hope you enjoy this video 😏💛

lots of love

xoxoxo

Lief

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

johnp0971

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

For your first clip I’m blow away for how curvaceous your body is. Liefloves does not miss. Your body is amazing and curvy in all the right places 😍 you easily took my breath away looking so much like Padme while you lotion up 🥵 it makes the clip more special 😅 can’t wait for more to come! You guys we have a top model in the making here. This clip is an easy 10/10 and became an instant favorite. Go and check her out if you haven’t already! 

Response from the author:

Aaaawh Johnny 🥺💕

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

🥰

Link to review
Manic3289

A stunning debut from @Liefloves, curvaceous body and beautiful smile this is a model to watch!

Aaaawh thank you so much 💕🥺

glad you liked it! 

Link to review
Sw4tK4t

First clip and wow, you are amazing! Had my eyes glued to your belly, curves and all. You also have wonderful smile; very pretty!! Loved the clip ❤  perhaps some attention to your cute belly button in a future video? 😉 

Thank you 💕 and I appreciate the tip thank you so much 🥺🥰

Link to review
Guest dg8866

I love everything about this video. So glad I purchased!. High quality and up close, can't ask for more then that!

Aaaaawh thank you so much 💕💕💕

Link to review
yummycurves

Liefloves is a Sexbomb! She captivates from the first moment right until the end so thanks for sharing your beauty and lovely personality. Looking forwards to more of your content. 😘

Thank you so much ! You’re such a sweetheart 🥰🥰

Link to review
22handman

WOW! you get real up close and personnel with that those beautiful curves, woman is literally made of memory foam she's so soft and doughy, really good first video ❤️

Thank you so much for that kind review 🥺💕 literally made me blush. ☺️

Link to review

No idea if you're even gonna see this review since you took a step away from curvage. But anyways not surprised, you're an absolute gem, seen one of your kik streams & thought you were absolutely adorable. That being said, overall she's down to earth, cheeky but charming, & of course is real sexy for sure, so what's not to like, & the clip is no exception.

Your thighs for sure looked like they were giving you some trouble, looked painful! ❤ Shame you didn't have the best experience on here, from the way you described it, but glad you left your clips up 🥴

Link to review