6 Screenshots

About This File

1920x1080 HD

That's right; lets gain together. I have been gaining weight quite rapidly and I keep getting questions about a gaining goal and I have decided we will gain together. We both eat mutually and gain these pounds together. I can't wait to see your clothes not fitting, not recognizing yourself anymore, having problems doing things you once did before. We cab be piggies together! I want to stuff you full of food. Turn you into a fat mess eating all the foods you shouldn't eat. I can't wait to turn you into such a fatty and encourage you to eat ALL this food. Wait until you hear my weight goals (and yours). Wait until you get to the holidays and nobody recognizes you! I can't wait to gain together, become fatties together. We can eat whatever we want and eat SO much food and not worry about keeping our figure. I can't wait to keep showing off my weight gain / new body. 

Other Files from Bianca Baker

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.