10 Screenshots

About This File

Serleena is back, she got rid of Jeff and now she's on the warpath - and a path that will lead her straight to the light of Zartha! She's spent so much time in the sewer beast's belly that she had time to reflect on what she'd done wrong on her last mission. She knew she had the power to eat anyone who gets in her way, so why didn't she use that power before? STUPID! She tells herself.

So that's what she'll be doing now. She gets ready and plans her attack.

She's going to eat as many humans as she can until the men in black come to apprehend her - then she'll eat them too! It's been years since she's had a good meal and... well, she's VERY FUCKING HUNGRY!!

Other Files from Delilah Dee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

TheGoldenDun

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

When I saw the name Serleena in Delilah’s newest clip, I knew I had to get it! Serleena’s vore scene was super sexy, and Delilah made her revenge role play a hundred times better! Delilah grabs every human she sees and gulps them one by one as her gut grows bigger! Absolutely love every second of this clip! 🖤👽🖤

Response from the author:

Awww thank you!!!!!!!!!!!! 😁😁😁

Link to review