6 Screenshots

About This File

1920x1080 HD

Featuring: @Xutjja and Tara Tied

Tara and I have loved shooting with SSBBW Xutjja but we keep getting complaints from customers that she's to big.. At over 500lbs she is a ssbbw and we really do not want to tell her we can't shoot anymore. We are going to sound like bitches; Tara and I are smaller models and sell so well! We can't keep getting complaints so we band together and we agree we need to tell SSBBW Xutjja that we can't shoot together anymore. As soon as SSBBW Xutjja arrives we immediately get nervous and beat around the bush; she pretty much pushes the information out of our mouths. We hesitantly tell her we cannot shoot with her any longer and then we give her our reasoning. She is LIVID, so mad. She gets furious with us and grabs her belly and tells us that we should be thankful to shoot with her beautiful massive body. That as punishment we deserve to be devoured.. Tara and I are confused and wondering what the heck she is even talking about. She goes on to tell us tiny models deserve to be eaten by SSBBW's. We are still confused; as she grabs me and starts EATING ME. I start screaming and Tara tries to save me but to no avail I am devoured. She is next; SSBBW looks at Tara and Tara tries to hide in the corner she is scared as she just watched SSBBW Xutjja devour me (Bianca). SSBBW grabs her and devours her next. SSBBW Xutjja's stomach is SO swollen, so huge from eating 2 models whole. Next time a model should be scared not to mess with Xutjja. Or else its in the tummy they go.

Other Files from Bianca Baker

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.