4 Screenshots

About This File

Episode 1: No Pain, No Gain

Ever wonder what a fat Lindsay from Total Drama Island looks like? Come join Nadya for her Halloween Special! She spins the Feedist Wheel which includes everything from exercises to stuffings. She even cheats a little because she really can't resist. You know her fatass loves pleasing you. It’s funny how her idea of fun went from wild parties to feedist wheels. She's really had a complete lifestyle change. She'll never be small again.

I don't want to spoil it- see what she lands on!

94F3893E-8C59-4EB2-A9C3-04158BD5AB02.jpeg

998B4F76-D555-48FF-B0EB-BD7637590279.jpeg

FF3A3986-5F64-4444-B57B-B7443A6929D3.jpeg

Other Files from Nadya

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PeterK57

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

🥰

Response from the author:

Awww first review, I appreciate it so much 🥰

Link to review
bigboy1858

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Such a hot cosplay video🥵😍 and a really fun idea this video has a little bit of everything and soooo much belly bouncing and jiggling I loved it😍😍😍. Also that double chin😲I really hope you bring back the wheel of misfortune again it was so good.

Awww I’m so glad you liked it it was def a fun concept to bring to life 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Really like the idea of this vid nadya with the wheel of misfortune love the zoom in on your gut at the start also was there an earthquake happening, that camera shake 😂😍. Don’t want to spoil the secret you mentioned but damn 😮🥵 that’s hot. Some stuffing to and wobbling of her belly. Even some belly slapping we get to see a close up of her stretch marks 🤯 they have definitely been growing. Make sure you catch this vid, can’t wait to see the next episode.

Awwww thanks 😊😊😊 I absolutely love your reviews xxxx

Link to review