6 Screenshots

About This File

I worship my body while I try on summer clothes 🖤

Today it's cold, it's raining outside ... it means that fall has arrived.

I am a very messy person, so my summer clothes were still in my room. Today I decided to try on my favorite swimsuit and dresses that I used this summer, before finally putting them away for next summer.

in this video I find it hard to try on my clothes, because I have gained weight and many of them can hardly fit me. Watch me work like crazy as I squeeze my big belly inside the zip of my shorts!

other than that, i worship my body all the time. I love being so fat, there is a lot more meat to touch.

Sometimes I move and my bed creaks. Today I feel like a goddess, and I can't take my hands off my body or my belly!

DON’T MISS THIS CLIP! YOU CAN BUY IT AT 5.99$ FOR THE FIRST 32H,

then it will cost 8.99 HURRY UP YOU CAN’T MISS IT! 

8BB8369A-4AC7-45CC-B256-CD65056D6BC3.thumb.gif.e1357f7e3a465abf7f6cf9049657aea9.gif

Other Files from Gothicc Princess

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Anonymous66663

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

So soft, so doughy, so good.

Link to review
Oakhouse

No word of a lie, this is one of GP's hottest clips. You get such an amazing view of her incredible soft body, with some grest closeups too. Absolutely worth the purchase.

Link to review
Pop Smoke

One of the best videos on this cute. She literally a goddess! Everything about her is so meaty and soft. Love her jiggly thighs, doughy belly, and all of her rolls!!! Each time she slaps her doughyness it’s got a nice sound to it! Great video.

Link to review
Guest Ferrograd_83

Oh my lord... seeing that way that Gothicc touched herself was just so incredibly sensual and attractive. I was engaged and could not take my eyes away the entire time. Utterly stunning.

Link to review