3 Screenshots

About This File

My gut is getting greedier and greedier by the day. With every pound I put on the more I crave calories. At this point I’m entirely out of control and I fucking love it just as much as you do. 

I stuffed my gut to the max all day. To the point that I was seriously scared I might have overdid it. The indulgence is intoxicating but instead of laying down like a useless hog (as usual) I decided it would be a perfect time to do a before and currents set. These photos show off how my once skinny athletic body is now oozing with fat. 

I’ll let the pictures speak for themselves.

Other Files from Nadya

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

bigboy1858

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Good lord Nadya🥵😍🥵 these before and currents really shows how deep down the gluttony rabbit hole you have fallen. Your gut is so packed with all the food you been stuffing yourself with that it looks like your on the brink of exploding. You literally look like you broke out in a sweat from your indulgence it goes to show the only exercise your getting is when your lift your chubby arms to keep stuffing more food into that massive gut🐷😍

Response from the author:

Thank you so much 😊 I’m happy you loved the before and currents just as much as I do- so much work to be done tho 😈😈😈

Link to review