10 Screenshots

About This File

I'm all set about to go to the gym. I've been working SO hard on my diet and exercise. What do you have there? Oh gosh, it's my favorite--an M&M McFlurry. I want it so bad. I try to fight temptation and predictably end up grabbing it to start shoveling it in my mouth moaning. This tastes a little strange. Whoa! In a blink of an eye I am transformed into a chunky, sexy thick ass cow. I knew you preferred me heavier but didn't think you would resort to magic spells to transform me into your dream cow girlfriend. Perplexed, I strut around looking at my bloated belly, huge ass and complete cow transformation. If this magic mcflurry caused this--will eating more keep me this way longer? I have no self control and grab it back from you greedily consuming the whole thing while showing off my plump, juicy curves. I'm so bouncy, squishy and twerkable now. Xtra thick from before, all my diet and gym progress has gone to waste-but you have your very own cute chubby cow girlfriend of your dreams!

Other Files from Carmita Bonita

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌