5 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me stuff my face with a bacon cheeseburger, fries, mozzarella sticks, ranch and a large pop 😋 lots of belly play/jiggling, burps, fat chat, before and after belly shot, and body showing off. I take a few minutes at the end for some rough belly play, and you see me get out of breath and uncomfortable from how stuffed and full I am 🤤 You can also see some of my belly and thigh stretch marks too ☺️ a little over 15 minutes of me being a gluttonous piggy and loving it 🥰

C6BC6CB5-6A75-471F-8C7C-017A5EC49ACE.gif

Other Files from Princessagabbyxo

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Continental

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The Princessa has been such a good girl! 😊  Her reward is a huge takeout with cheese sticks, fries, an extra-large bacon burger and a large Dr. Pepper. Yum! 🍔🍟🍟🥤   Luckily, she's ravenous and devours every last crumb --to her tummy's delight. 😋 🥰   A very sexy stuffing video! 😍💕

Featuring: a natural & comfortable fat chat in between bites; a before/after stuffing comparison; proud displays of belly jiggling and stretch marks (on that lovely muffin top); some satisfying burps; and an impressive ability to stuff herself while maintaining lady-like table manners. 👀 😯

I especially liked the digressions on the freshness of mozzarella sticks and the superiority of ranch dressing on *all* fried foods.  And I love how she answers the question we all have but never seem to ask: when does a meal become a stuffing?? 🤔 What is the dividing line?😉 

A couple of notes:  1. Gabby, *please* ask for extra ranch dressing with your next takeout order!!  You always run out too early! 😊   2. I admired your Phases of the Moon outfit/set. Is this a subconscious desire to show off the moon your tummy makes as it expands post-stuffing, or is it the moon your booty makes in its natural state? 😊😉😍

Response from the author:

Ahhh thank you so much for this great review! I’m glad you enjoyed it. Next time, extra extra ranch for sure 😋 I thought you might like the moon set 🌝❤️ it’s a little bit of both hehe 😉 

Link to review
Guest Nickyboi

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Wow princess gabby! I sure do love u eating! U are already a piece of yum in my book! Just because u are soo my type darling! The food stuffing, the sexy voice, those belches, that long brunette hair, that jiggly gut are all toppings on your yummy delicious cake darling! Keep those stretch marks a comin cuz u know I’m gonna claw the hell into them and the rest of u fat 🥰

Response from the author:

Thank you so very much ❤️ oh I’ll keep getting bigger trust me hehe I’m glad you enjoyed 🥰 mmm that’s my favorite, just grab me up 😉

Link to review