3 Screenshots

About This File

Oink oink piggy, it’s about time to check in with your feeder farmer again! Last time I saw the hog you were becoming, I was so proud of you, but it wasn’t enough for me. So I gave you strict instructions. I wanted you even fatter for me.

Have you been keeping up with your gains for me? You know how mad I’ll be if you disappoint me. I might just move on to the next determined pig if you’re not committed!

I urge you to pause and get some food to fill your gut up until you’re about to burst. I tell you what a good pig you are and how proud I am. But, you could be doing a bit more, don’t you think? I mean, you remember our, well, MY goal for you, right? Our goal is the only thing on my mind. I want you to be a prized immobile hog! All for me to enjoy. Even if you’re in agony, you need to leave me satisfied.

I discuss entering you into a county fair with how big you’re going to grow for me! Everyone would be shocked to see what a blob you’ve become. It’ll be your first and last fair because my next goal is for you to not even be able to move. And all because you can’t stop being a glutton, can you? Even if you tried, you wouldn’t be able to stop. But, I don’t want you to stop. You don’t have a say. I need you to try, even harder than before! Or I’ll have to take matters into my own hands. Will you do this the easy or hard way, piggy?

IMB_euoNn2.GIF

IMB_xp7QiR.GIF

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.