3 Screenshots

About This File

I entered the buffet in a dress that left nothing to the imagination.  The fabric tightly clinging to every roll of fat on my blubbery body.  The smell of food was almost enough to make me wet.  As a seasoned buffet customer my body knew what was coming.  My mouth began to water and my stomach growled in anticipation.  I began greedily piling as much meat on my plate as I could.  I didn't want to have to get up anymore than I had to.  The food was fresh and delicious.  Each calorie laden bite made me want to eat more and more.  I knew then that one heaping plate simply wasn't going to be enough to slake my nearly insatiable hunger.  I hefted my enormous body up to the buffet tables once more.  As my flabby body wobbling with each step that I took it reminded me of how fat I've become.  I thought to myself I couldn't stop now even if I wanted to.  I'd become addicted to the feedee lifestyle.  Quickly I filled my plate with an assortment of spring rolls, fried plantains, Chinese donuts, sesame balls, and peanut chicken.  As my second plate was nearly cleared I felt myself getting painfully full.  My stomach was visibly bloated now.  I could feel it pushing my breasts upward and the thick rolls of fat on my abdomen outward.  I slowly rubbed my distended gut in hopes of making room.  After all a greedy pig such as myself couldn't leave the buffet without having dessert! 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.