7 Screenshots

About This File

We can both agree that Mommy knows best. There's nothing that brings me more joy than helping guide you to make the right choices in life. Mommy is a beautiful BBW and she thinks you're looking too scrawny. You don't want to disappoint me by staying skinny, do you? No, of course not. You want to do exactly what I demand of you and right now there's only one thing: gain. Look at Mommy's big soft body. Yours can be like mine too. You'll feel so much better once the fat starts building up over your bony little self. Eat more. That's the key. Devour the most calorie-laden food you can get your hands on many times per day. No more three square meals a day. Make it six. Slide that food down your gullet for Mommy. It's an order. Obey your Mommy by gaining and I won't have to punish you. I'll be back in a week to weigh and measure you so there's no cheating. Get to eating.

Other Files from Queen Chrissy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Queen Chrissy really knows how to convince someone to eat. I love how she goes into detail in how she's going to plump you up into her fat boy.

Link to review