42 Min 8,500 Calories-Donuts, Kfc, Crumbl Cookies, Pizza & Wing stuffing

$9.99

(6 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

8,000+ calorie stuffings in one sitting are getting easier & easier for me. This was not all that I ate that day, in total I had about 12,000 calories this day. 🐷 I’m only able to eat this much of whatever I want whenever I want and can’t stop growing because of you guys, so thank you so much 😘🐷😋

2 Krispy Kreme Donuts Extra Glaze - 510

Lemonade - 250

3 KFC Extra Crispy Chicken Breasts - 1,674

2 Mashed potatoes & Gravy - 410

Gravy - 270

Mr Pibb - 140

Frozen sausage pizza - 1,090

Mr Pibb - 140

Chocolate Chip Crumbl Cookie - 750

Mango Smoothie (with sugar & whipped cream) - 440

Mr Pibb - 140

Boneless wings, waffle fries & ranch- 1,830

Mr Pibb - 140

Cheesecake Crumbl Cookie - 720

Total: 8,504

Reading your reviews makes me so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want to 🥰

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 💕

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

scooberiffic

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This stuffing video is TBASSBBW at her finest!! 😍 Wearing the lowest cut shirt that is curvage friendly, it shows off her ample assets but her ginormous arms!! They’re the size of the average persons waist! 🤩 The way she stuffs herself is like a woman on a mission to get to 700 pounds. The way her eyes roll in sheer pleasure with each bite is truly one of the highlights of this video! 😍She makes 8500 calories look like a light snack, and I know she probably ordered even more food right after finishing filming!!😍

Link to review
RickySnyder21

She just keeps one upping herself with her stuffing videos. Bigger meals, longer videos, and she's looking as massive as ever in the best way possible😍. She stuffs herself to the absolute max with donuts, pizza, cookies, wings, fried chicken and more. All that food is barely enough to satisfy her growing body and appetite🐷. Definitely the best feedee on curvage and her content only keeps getting better! worth the price

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for this amazing feedback 😘😘😘

Link to review
Guest Ginger_bread

The absolute goddess of this website trust me

Response from the author:

Awwww😘😘🥰🥰 thank you!!!

Link to review
micha13

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

If you love to see how a sexy girl stuff here self... don't look any further... buy this clip. You want regret.

Link to review
Kevinmorad

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

If BAB needed to get bigger, she could make it happen which she probably wants right now she's already massive enough to break anything that isn't sturdy enough remember the restaurant the painful look on everyone who probably stared at you also please ignore the fact her undies don't fit it's no problem whatsoever neither is there a problem of her taking up half the camera in fact I think the cam needs less room & more for you!  :D 

Link to review