2 Screenshots

About This File

EXCLUSIVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE PICS IN THIS ONE! 
I decided it was time for another weigh in, but I found all these pics and wanted to share a full story of my weight gain from pre pregnancy until now! 

Heaps of pregnancy pics, a HUGE amount of contrast before and after segments, and a weight update! It seems too good to be true but babe this is real life! 

I share a bit of a life update, then step on the scale to show you my gaining progress and I am so proud! I’m still growing and I love my fat body! I talk about my end of year goals and give you a bit of gaining/life update. 

Then we dive into the contrast pics! I literally cannot believe I was ever that small! And I look EVEN FATTER next to old pictures of myself I cannot believe it! 

This clip is hot as fuck, full of exclusive content that I’ve NEVER SHARED before! 

**9.99 for the first 48 hours- then back to 11.99** get in quick! 

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

not a real member

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This AWESOME !!!Ghoul!!! 👻❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥 in the world 🌍  is getting so !So !!! FAT !!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❤️💕,  Especially when she steps! on the scale!   ,,& + this ghoul never! disappoints!!!  her followers,, & fans ,,,as she continues too grow! even more!  & with Halloween 🎃 in just a couple of weeks away from now ,,,I bet !,,JerseyGhoul 👻 ❤️🔥❤️💕 is most definitely feasting on Halloween 🎃 treats🍬 ,,like candy bars 🍫,, & trick or treat snacks ,,,& cookies 🍪 & delicious yummy😋❤️💕 Halloween cupcakes💀🎃 🧁,,, that’s what I am thinking 🤔❤️🔥💕in my mind right now  ,,,🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 but anyways,, I know that Halloween🎃💀 can really!!!  Really!!!  Really!!! ,,be a FATTENING !!! & ,, indulging !!!  & gaining!!! Weight !!! celebration !!! also,,,, AWESOME!!! JOB !!! JerseyGhoul666👻 😈🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤 Animation Halloween GIFHalloween Skeleton GIF by enCOMPASS

Link to review
regbill

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video is worth the money I paid to get it.

It's nice to not only to see the goddess in all of her glory but it was also nice to take a deep dive into how our favorite ghoul got to where she is today.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!!

Link to review
overkill

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Jersey with green hair, wearing dark lipstick, and with tits and arms covered in net; is it my birthday or something? Don't miss this one! Loads of amazing stories, flashbacks and of course a weight update. All while she low-key jiggles that goddess body of hers as she talks in her seductive voice

Response from the author:

Everyday can be your birthday with your ghoulfriend 🥰

Link to review