5 Screenshots

About This File

I was hungry for some sweets and being the fat piggy that I am I just couldn't resist these cupcakes. I bought a box, went back to my room and stripped down to my bra and tiny thong and started devouring them. Stuffing cupcake after cupcake into my greedy mouth, jiggling my fat ass while I chew and feel my belly dragging on the floor as I eat them. I stuff and stuff until I can't eat anymore, finally showing off my fat belly when I'm satisfied!

[Buying this clip? Don't forget to leave a review below!]

If you like this video then you may also enjoy: 

Click HERE to view all of my clips!

Other Files from HaydenBlue

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest ExponentialGrowth

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is my first video from Hayden and I am floored (as is she)!

Hayden is down on her hands and knees pounding down cupcakes. Her girthy, big belly rubs the carpet as she double-fists treats into her beautiful face. A real sight to behold. And her backside! Absolutely spectacular. Her giant whale-tail shakes and gyrates, reared up behind her as she goes to work eating for us. A really sexy woman.

Hayden, maybe next time you can bring along some gain shake or heavy cream. It looked like those cupcakes were a bit on the dry side ☺️

Response from the author:

Thank you! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed it. :) Yes, I'll have to do a shake or cream in the future. Or something other than cake-y foods. I'm more of a pie and cheesecake girl :) 

Link to review
tmbo80

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

So erotic. No talking. No explanations. Just Hayden silently stuffing her face with cupcake after fattening cupcake while jiggling her huge booty from time to time. Definitely recommended.

Response from the author:

Thank you, I'm happy you enjoyed the video! 😘

Link to review