Everything I Eat In A Day As A 260lb Feedee

$11.99

(2 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

153570744_gif3.thumb.gif.1e8b5742bd641d7c754487ee43f36e0a.gif547020379_gif4.thumb.gif.de2c0d01ba7b7ae43179ed6ca3c48b49.gif281089469_gif2.thumb.gif.e188ad3d936d607e9535e5d73e08d16a.gif

One of the reasons I've managed to put on over 100lbs in my time as a gainer and feedee is that I LOVE food. I constantly think about food and what I am going to eat next. I love grocery shopping and cooking and I even day-dream about food. I am very much a foodie as much as I am a feedee, if not more! So I want to take you through a typical day of (over)eating for me! Starting with a very large breakfast with more slices of bacon than I can count, 7 eggs and pancakes; my favorite lunch meal consisting of deep dish pizza and wings; finally finishing my day with the biggest plate of homemade Alfredo you've ever set your eyes on and EVEN MORE. Lets also remember: this is just a typical days worth of food- if I'm in the mood, somedays I eat much more... 

Other Files from Feeder and Feedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Wait, I can review my own thing? Well of course I'm gonna give it a good one 😅 But honestly this is a video that I spent a lot of time and energy on and I think it's really great! 3 HUGE meals were eaten and I probably gained 5 pounds off this day alone!

Link to review
gr1

I enjoy watching you eat and talk about it. I like the sped up sections of you eating!

Link to review