Comfort food stuffing! + belly play + burps

$6.99

(3 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

Some of my FAVORITE food is southern comfort food! Full of carbs and it makes your heart happy! I whipped up these chicken and dumplings on this chilly fall day and they were PERFECT! Nothing could stop me from going back for seconds 🥵 

watch as my gut spills into my lap and my thighs hang off this stool! 

this video has eating, belly play, and a few burps! 

Over 13 mins long!!!

If you like this, leave me a review! I love reading them 💜💜

Other Files from DoubleDenise

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ApprenticeFeedee

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I really don't mind if Denise doesn't wear make up, it still makes her super hot & beautiful! Hell everything about her is extremely beautiful 😩 Her bra & panties choice looks really amazing. I love how much she enjoys talking about what she's eating, while she eats! If she's not talking about how good the food is, and running back for seconds, then something isn't right 😂 She does let out some very good burps in this video, and I still want to hear more! 🥵 Overall if you're a huge fan of Denise and love her stuffing + chit chat videos to eat along to, DEFINITELY add this to your collection! I've never had chicken and dumplings but I'll try cooking it sometime soon. Thank you so so very much for making beautiful videos like these Denise!!! 😊❤️

Link to review
Mick72

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Watching her go back for seconds is too hot! Seeing her fat jiggle as she hurries to get more! So sexy! 😍

Another great video by Denise! 💖

Link to review