6 Screenshots

About This File

Includes: tight clothes modeling/trying on outgrown clothes, lots of fat jiggling and bouncing, and a mirror view so you get another angle to watch all the struggling and jiggling

I've got a BRAND NEW pair of shorts to try on today! They are a 2X, which I haven't been able to fit into in a LONG while, BUT they are suuuper stretchy and I've got my fingers crossed that I will be able to squeeze into them. I shake, jiggle and struggle until they are over my MASSIVE thighs and hips but now the REAL challenge: the zipper! It doesn't matter how hard I struggle, how much I try to suck in, there's just NO WAY I'm going to be able to squeeze all this fat enough to get this zipper up! At least you get to watch me struggle and see my fat, jiggly ass in the mirror a ton!

tight red shorts 1.gif

tight red shorts 2.gif

tight red shorts 3.gif

tight red shorts 4.gif

tight red shorts 5.gif

tight red shorts 6.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Fiendish_Feeder

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I promised myself no more videos till my next paycheck but I cant resist this girl's curves! So much cake squeezed into those "teeny" (2xl) shorts. Totally worth it. 🥵🤤

Link to review