7 Screenshots

About This File

Includes: Heavy cream and chocolate milk chugging, some good burps, lots of jiggling, a bit of belly ache talk/moaning and a bonus mirror angle so you can see me bloat up in real time

My newest obsession is with mixing heavy cream and chocolate milk together, it's the perfect indulgent, creamy treat! The taste of heavy cream is still a little much for me but add in some rich chocolate milk, and it goes down SO easy! I sit down with a whole pint of heavy cream, and two bottles of chocolate milk and get to work! My first glass goes down a little too quickly, I guess I just can't contain my greed, and by the time I finish my second huge creamy glass, my poor belly is ACHING! I don't quite finish my full treat but, I DO end up with a pretty impressive bloat, which you get a great view of in the mirror to my side. I finish off with some belly rubbing and jiggling to try and alleviate my increasingly ache-y belly, I can't believe I ended up so bloated, my lactose intolerance doesn't play around!

heavy cream and chocolate milk 1.gif

heavy cream and chocolate milk 2.gif

heavy cream and chocolate milk 3.gif

heavy cream and chocolate milk 4.gif

heavy cream and chocolate milk 5.gif

heavy cream and chocolate milk 6.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.