2 Screenshots

About This File

In this clip: POV experience with your best friend's hot, fat sister 🐽 Shy and cute encounter with this girl-nextdoor-type fatty 🐽 Trying on Outgrown Clothes 🐽  Spying POV 🐽 Weight gain Humilation 🐽 WG Chat 🐽 Ass and belly jiggling 🐽 Hot belly play

You've always had a huge crush on your long-time best friend's sister. She's pretty and sweet and just taboo enough to be extra desirable. But nothing could have prepared you for this encounter with her on your holiday break from college. When you come over to your friend's house to hang out, you discover that she has absolutely BALOONED in her first year of college. You've heard of the "freshman 15" before, but the freshman... 100?? And luckily for you, BBWs are your number one weakness. She's always been sexy, but now she's totally irresistable. As you're walking past her room on your way to the bathroom, you can't help but notice that her door is cracked open just enough to see in. You shouldn't be so creepy, but goddamn, she's just too hot and you can't resist! To your total astonishment, she is in the midst of getting dressed. You're paralyzed in admiration watching her attempt to slip into much-too-tight little dresses that are now way too small for her growing figure. You linger just a second too long, when.. what's that? She's seen you! Oh no. But to your surprise and delight, she seems to be into the attention. In fact, she even starts putting on a bit of a show for you, shaking and caressing her now hanging belly and showing off her giant thighs and butt for you. Are you dreaming??

After this incredibly hot encounter, she catches you on your way across the house to meet back up with your friend. Nervous by how she might repremand you for spying on her, you apologize for your behaviour. But just as you suspected, she confirms that she was delighted by the attention. She explains that she's always had a thing for you and was happy to have you look at her in such a positive way. She tells you all about her massive weight gain in college and how she's gone from the hot girl who every guy wanted to the fat girl who barely gets any attention. The more she can tell that you're turned on by her recollections of gaining and turning into a gluttonous fatty, the flirtier she gets- and the more she shows you of her delicious fat body. Could you have found yourself a new girlfriend with the perfect BBW body? Watch to find out

Reviews- As always, reviews are sooo appreciated. They just take one moment and they totally make my day to read and help me to create even better content for you in the future! Thank you so much for taking the time to give your feedback!

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

WMBoi

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wowzers. CGGF is stunningly gorgeous, as always. Are you sure you’re not a professional model CGGF? 👀 Body aside, those big blue eyes and gorgeous smile melt my heart every time. But let’s not disclude that body, because it is smokin‘ hot. You have the best ass on Curvage, hands down and it’s so underrated. I’m glad you show it off again in this clip, because it’s a masterpiece. The whole premise is also pretty hot. We all know that hot girl who ended up fat and got even hotter, and this nails the vibe. Super believable role play and dialogue and I also love the sneaky spying aspect. Overall, just a home run of a clip. Keep on being a goddess and making top tier content, CGGF. I’ll always be here for it 👍👍👍

Link to review

Like always you need to check out this stunning rp from CGGF, her character in this catches you looking at her while she is getting dressed. You notice she has put on a lot of weight 😍, even when she is sitting down you can hardly tell she is wearing any underwear because her belly is covering it 🥵. Also getting to see CGGF big 🍑 is always hot and I noticed how big her thighs are getting 🤯, some belly grabbing too. Make sure you don’t miss this 5 star vid.

Link to review