5 Screenshots

About This File

I went out to get sweets & fast food for my stuffing video, but I was so hungry I couldn't wait to get home, so I pulled over and tore into my food on camera🤤

I was constantly worried about getting caught - In my haste I had pulled over into a busy parking lot, my shirt riding up my fat gut and showing off all of my new fat. Quickly and like a complete pig, I stuffed my fave with donut holes and mcdonalds. I get so turned on and into my stuffing I guzzle my soda down and burp like a complete pig. I play with my belly button and show you lots of sexy close up angles of my belly button and belly.

Halfway through I get a piggy idea and go order MORE food!

This video also has quite a few awesome burps 😍

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

alfpen

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This video is a great peak into a feedee losing control.  The fat chat is genuine and on point, the pleasure she takes in stuffing herself is obvious and makes this so much fun to watch!  I really enjoyed how nervous she seemed but how she kept going.  She's beautiful and the gut she shows off is just phenomenal!

Link to review
Kevinmorad

I bet if Dani Spotted a food truck, she would instantly steal all the food & pay after she stuffed her greedy self in front of the workers Just Joking or Am I? you are a bottomless girl with no food limit if you don't believe me just look at how she eats her McDonalds much quicker than the last time on here! :D 

Link to review
mfn1666

Nothing better then a sexy stuffed girl in her car moaning and anime 😍

Response from the author:

Fat anime girls are the best 😍😍

Link to review