Fatty stuffs her gut

$4.99

(2 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me inhale my second takeaway dinner of the night I am in a lot of pain but I wasn’t raised a quitter!! Not sure eating myself into obesity is what momma had in mind but here we are! Even a bonus clip to show what happened straight after I’m so out of control it’s not even funny I can’t stop myself anymore! Just a mindless eating machine now 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Just insane how freaking hot it is when you stand & the size of that gut hanging out your shirt ! Btw cool shirt Deadpool approved 👍 keep up the great work 😍😍😍😍

Link to review

Yet another hot vid from that gorgeous growing goddess, sensual and naughty throughout but the hottest part has to be 6:03-6:12 when Big Mama stands up to strip her shorts off - at this point you REALLY see what a wide, hefty, cellulite-legged, obese, greedy fat BBW she now is! 😍

The support your feeder hubby gives you is gorgeous and lovely to see but I’d love to watch a vid of just you, without his voice in the background.

Link to review