7 Screenshots

About This File

30:25 MINUTES: (TIGHT) LINGERIE TRY ON - OILING STUFFING - BELLY PLAY - FAT TALK - BELLY BUTTON PLAY - MEASUREMENTS - WEIGH-IN & MUCH MORE! 

This is not a normal weigh-in video...

I:

- try 3 sets of lingerie

- oil my body 

- do lots of belly play + belly button play

- stuff myself with sweet dessert cakes + chocolate

- Measurements and weigh-in, 

WARNING:

🔥 In this video you will see me eating from angles you have never seen me before! 🔥

📈 Previous weigh-in videos (since I started my weight gain journey):

Help me grow faster by leaving a review/comment on this video!

To leave a review you have to click on the stars....

I want to thank everyone who is downloading my videos for their support! 💖
Without you I couldn't start and do this weight gain journey.

With each download I can buy more food.
More food = more fat = more weight 😁!

I am already looking forward to my next weigh in video because I can feel my body getting heavier with each day! 😊

Big Kiss 💋

Ysabel

P.S. Here some old photos of me...

1374187164_12366220_969594589769702_6658416566548119195_n(1).thumb.jpg.1673421ccb46e247ecb44cb5a22b8aac.jpg   11110386_849864451742717_5261114878364140993_o.thumb.jpg.d81a703af95b4130bc8d6ade0e50d055.jpg

Edited by Ysabel27

Other Files from Ysabel27-Peru

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

pj44

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Yay, it's your highly anticipated weigh-in video!!  You are looking so much fatter than before... your face is fuller, your thighs are thick and jiggly, your belly is soft and hanging, your navel is getting so deep!  I loved seeing you change into different outfits, and how you greedily ate all of those desserts!  You're looking sexier with every pound you gain!  Keep up the eating and growing!

Link to review
buck_sumo

This video has basically everything you could ask for, tight clothes try-on, a stuffing, body play, measurements and a weigh-in!

Ysabel starts with the outfit she wore in her fist weigh-in which is starting to noticeably get more tight. She then tries on three outfits which definitely don't fit like they used to :P

After rubbing oil on her growing body, she then eats some tasty treats and shakes her ass and jiggles her belly.

Finishes off with her noting her new measurements and weight. She's getting closer and closer to that 100kg goal and I'm sure she'll meet it!

Link to review
gr1

Loving your cheerful attitude and smile. I enjoyed you stuffing and oiling your belly and your expression when you step on the scale at the end of the video is priceless. Your tummy is getting so round and your face is getting so full. I cannot wait for the next weigh-in!

Link to review