10 Screenshots

About This File

Bella’s had the house to herself for about a month, and she’s really let herself go. As she chats with her friend on the phone, she denies she’s been drinking or has gained weight, even as she guzzles a beer and let’s her gut out of her tight leggings and top. She hangs up and talks about how she doesn’t want to go to yoga but her friend really wants her there. She fills her sport cup with wine, calling it her little secret. She admits that she chugged several beers in the shower already today, and you can tell they hit her as she keeps talking, showing off her bloated gut, belching, and yearning to never have to stop being a self indulgent hedonist with no family responsibilities. 

Watching her attempt to squeeze into and zip her tiny, very outgrown sweater as her overbloated gut wobbles in the camera is just *chefs kiss*!!  She tries to suck in and tuck away her gut to go to class, but gives up and let’s it all hang out as she heads out the door.

Later we see her POV as she stumbles in after yoga and more booze, gut and tits jiggling in the frame as her feet stagger forward. 

Other Files from Bella Abbondanza

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

DrinkToExcess

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

The boozy queen is at it again! This time with an absolute stunner! She's bigger, she's bloated, she's too much for me to handle!

Response from the author:

Add “boozy queen” to the list of titles I didn’t know I wanted to earn but now that I have I never want to let go of!! Thank you!! 

Link to review
Moon KTL Lunalia

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Sweet baby Jesus, this was another banger, from perhaps the Queen of Deluded Lush character play! I'm genuinely really impressed with the dialogue here and how Bella plays things a character without feeling forced or acted out at all (except in ways that enhance the scene being played.) There's a real naturalism to it, and oh boy, is the character introduced here as sexy as she is deluding herself about her figure and her lifestyle. I would love to see more of the Yoga Mom and the downward spiral of her bad habits picking up steam, but even if this is all we get, it's excellent and hot as hell work from one of the best IMO! Lots of ** slurring, impressive, forceful belches and a little bite sized plot that really gives us a lovely, sexy slice of this babe's life~ Don't miss this y'all, and thanks for all your effort, Bella! >x3

Response from the author:

Hell yes, I’m so glad you like this character, she just kind of came out one day! I love playing her so she might just have to become a recurring role 🥵

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

🥰

Link to review