5 Screenshots

About This File

20220928_005028.thumb.gif.72930e948955b6b9a0c4d775efb57ce2.gif<-- my excited for waffles jiggles🤣

So I have been CRAVINNNNNNNNNNNNG Oreo Waffles from a dessert spot near me for WEEKS now! My friends and I used to go all the time, but lately, every time I ask them, they all claim to be on diets 😭 After asking for literally the fifth or sixth time and getting another "no", I just couldn't take it anymore!😫

SOOOOO I went the the dessert cafe and bought a waffle to eat ALL BY MYSELF (usually, we would share the waffle between two people). Who the hell goes on a diet when winter is coming!? My friends are crazy LOL

I was soooooo excited to have finalllly ordered it that I was literally dancing out of excitement LOL

Watch as I devour this waffle in jeans that are ready to BURST. I swear my FAT body hardly fits into any of my old pants now XD After I devour the waffle I lick the plate clean so I can consume EVERY delicious crumb 🤤Afterwards, I strip down to expose my full,  bloated belly and gluttonous body 🥵

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

fritz256

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Girl, you get sexier with each video and every luscious pound that finds its way to your perfectly rounded belly, bubble buttocks and bounteous boobies!!  Thanks for sharing the Oreo waffle! It looks delicious on you and I love the way the extra flesh causes your boobs to burst forth out of your progressively bigger bras.  You are just AWESOME!😍

Response from the author:

Thank so muchhhhh 🥰 LOL I could hearrr my pants screaming throughout the entire video 🤣

Link to review
Vulkan

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

It took me a while to write this review because I was busy watching this video on loop 😏 💦💦so you can already guess how good it is ;) 

I love the naturalness that @AGirlWhoLikesToEat gives off...she doesn't look like she's acting at all, she really looks like a gluttonous girl enjoying food!!! 

how she eat the waffle in record time...

her lingerie when she defeats that waffle and how she licks that plate with her tongue...

She is my favorite model and more and more with these videos 

Do a favor and don't waste time buy it 😉

Your the best Vulkan 🥰 xD there was no acting here LOL, just me being in loveeeee with this delicious waffle 🤤

Link to review
Muted Decor

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Quite easily the hottest video you put out. The way you demolished those waffles was so sexy, the sheer gluttony you put on display. The shots of your tits looking ready to burst out of your bra, your belly looking so bloated and your bubbly butt are just wonderful. I think this is the fattest you've looked to date and it's SO delicious. If I could I'd give this 6*

@Muted Decor  You really think so!?😄 I'mmmm flattered, thank youuuu 🥰 I was honestly soooooooo happy to be eating this waffle 🤤 Can't wait to eat another one 😈

Link to review