Burp Babe Contest

$6.99

(2 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Nadya and Casey are having such a good time together. They’ve had a lot of fun but it’s about to take a twist. Eventually the greedy hogs in them come out and they decide to have a “friendly” competition. 

A burp competition.

They gulp down their soda and get to work. One after the other burping like slobs. They’re both trying so hard to impress you. 

Two fatties that just want to leave you turned on by their burps more than you ever have been. That’s all. 😉

Of course they do just the right amount of sexy fat chatting too. They’re terrible influences on each other. But I have a funny feeling you’d say the opposite. 

Other Files from Nadya

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I knew I had to check this clip out asap, Nadya is with Casey and they are both burping their big 🍑🍑 off 😂😍. I love burping clips with Nadya because you know she is a big burper 🥵, Casey is also starting to get some bigger burps too. Love how you are encouraging each other and chatting about how you now can’t help yourself when you burp when you are out and not just when you are stuffing yourselfs. Would love to hear both of you burping out in the wild 🤣 just so hot 🥵 5.99 for over 10 minutes of burping from your favourite bbws on curvage.

Response from the author:

Yay thank you for leaving a review!! It helps me out so much 🤗 going to post this review to my feed right now i appreciate it as always :) 

Link to review
bigboy1858

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Two sexy big bellied lady's and a whole lot of burping😍😍. Nadya and Casey look so damn sexy together showing off there growing guts and grabbing handfuls of there bellies. During this entire video both of these lovely lady's are chugging some soda while burping like crazy both of them can produce some deep straight from the gut burps. I also love how they are chatting and encouraging each other it's wild to think both of them used to be skinny and fit and traded the gym for stuffing there faces and fattening up😍. I really hope you two do some more collaboration in the future!!!

Response from the author:

Thank you!!!😊 we had an unforgettable time 😍😍

Link to review