Woke Up Obese Ft. Skinny Nadya

$12.99

(5 reviews)

9 Screenshots

About This File

Skinny Nadya stuffed herself full of Oreos and milk. She loves stuffing but she hasn’t seen any results yet. Her body is still skinny as a stick and she thinks she’s ready to make the leap. Before she goes to bed she wishes she would wake up fatter. 

Be careful what you wish for……

She wakes up an obese pig. Breasts spilling out from her once loose fitting bra, panties practically cutting off circulation and a giant gut. She’s in complete shock. 

Immediately she starts flipping out. How could this happen? Did she sleep walk to the fridge?? Did someone sneak in and inject her full of lard??? 

Her wish is her nightmare now that her skinny body is gone. 

Her entire body is sore, especially her back. She’s in an absolute state of panic, how will she explain this to her family and friends? Maybe it’s the lighting in the room….right?

She goes into the bathroom for a better look. 

You’ll watch her bounce her gut on the bathroom counter in disgust as she hears a loud plop every time it hits the counter. Nadya looks the mirror moaning in agony. She pinches herself but this is no dream. 

This is her new reality.

Like skinny to fat? Check out these other clips:

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/25995-pushed-myself-too-far-ft-skinny-nadya/

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/33463-my-skinny-friends-forced-me-to-workout-weight-gain-gym-compilation/

Edited by Nadya

Other Files from Nadya

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Hyper1on

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Nominee for Actress of the Year. The look of panic in Nadya’s pretty eyes and the concern in her voice is convincing as she tries to come to terms with her fattened body. Seeing the clip of her before video sets the stage for what follows. The contrast is impressive and she isn’t shy about delving into how humiliated and mortified she is. Her portrayal of a former athlete/popular girl turned obese hog overnight is 10/10.

I would have loved to see more of her examining other areas of her body from head to toe and commenting on them but this video is among the best Woke Up Fat clips of all-time. 

Response from the author:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!! Hopefully I can deliver you a 5 star vid in the upcoming future! A lot of fun stuff coming so stay tuned 😊

Link to review
bigboy1858

Loved this video!!!😍😍😍 This video shows one of the earliest videos of Nadya back when she had a flat stomach no stretch marks in sight just started putting on a lil bit of weight eating some cookies as a stuffing(small snack for her now🐷) and then it cuts to her now fat round face double chin belly completely covered in stretchmarks fat hanging out of her bra and panties hidden under her fat hanging belly and love handles. We get a front row view of the pure shock of her waking up and seeing that her body expanded 3x her size just overnight 🥵 this was such a hot fantasy  to watch play out😍. It still blows my mind to think back  when I first saw this video that you would eventually keep fattening yourself up to over 3 times your size into the gorgeous gluttonous pig you are now and still getting even fatter🤯

Thank you soooo much 💕 I’m so happy you enjoyed this clip I have so many fun things coming up for you to see as always thanks for being apart of this journey ☺️☺️

Link to review
Residentsteven

As an OG nadya fan I remember when she was this skinny but definitely growing a little tummy. Then cutting to the Nadya we know today 🐷😍 love the idea for this set getting to see nadya close up jiggling her huge big gut. Laying on her bed she can’t believe how fat she become her 🍈🍈 overflowing her bra. Resting her belly on the sink 🥵 I’m surprised it didn’t break then she starts dropping her belly and listening to the sound it makes on the counter. 5 stars Nadya definitely can’t wait to see more sets like this.

Thank you sooooo much 😊💓 I really tried to think outside of the box and I’m so happy you enjoyed this vid!!! It’s fun using creativity 😇

Link to review
Ontño

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Nadya shows she gets your darkest fantasies in this clip.  Since she has all that footage of herself as a genuine skinny bombshell, she can fulfill them like no one else!  Would love to see mire clips like this with old skinny footage (and some real method actng screaming and tears from fat Nadya 😱 😭!!)

Hey!! Thanks for the review it means a lot 😊 I’ll definitely do another skinny to fat vid in the future for ya!! I love the idea of freaking out 🤤🔥🔥

Link to review