8 Screenshots

About This File

JA came back with her subordinate ย ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

The training of this pig is going to perfection, you can see with the naked eye how it is growing more and more, that ass at any moment will have the size of JA's butt ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿท
JA decides to subject her to a disastrous stuffing, a roasted chicken with potatoes and a lot of dressing, with, of course, soda
The burps that these two pigs let out are so hot.
๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฆ Watch them rub, feed between burps and moans, you will not regret joining this time ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ

IN THIS CLIP: 20 MINUTES OF MESSY STUFFING-HOT STUFFING-BELLY PLAY-BURPS๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ”ฅ

ย 

-------------------------

Reviews: I always thank you for all the support and love you give me๐Ÿ’œ, your reviews and comments help me a lot to improve day by day and keep growing ๐Ÿฅบ
It also excites me too much that they tell me how much I have grown and that youย like what I do๐Ÿฅต
Thank you for supporting me

Love u ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

ย 

Other Files from Juicyangel

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

davbec

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow really good video! I love JA belly and her burps! I didn't like the farts toward the end though lol. Still 5 stars for you and your companion :)

Response from the author:

thanks darling, but there were no farts, it was the sofa that creaked ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Link to review
Sw4tK4t

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

So HOT seeing JA and Distorsion enjoying themselves to delicious food bellies out and all! The belly plays turn it up even more. โค as a request, would like to see both Juicy Angel and Distorsion poke each other's belly buttons along with the belly play. ๐Ÿ˜

Thanks love! we will definitely ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿท

Link to review
lukaslndl

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I love how fat you both are. JA does such a great job to make her friend even fatter and fatter and it works. This two girls are hopelessly greedy๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. If you search for self control this video is wrong for youย 

Thanks bby ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿท We send u a big kiss ๐Ÿ’–

Link to review