5 Screenshots

About This File

Casey and @Nadya are the feeders in this video for a change and YOU, big boy, are the feedee 😏

The girls are working at a restaurant that you often go to. Casey finds you SO hot and loves that your belly is practically growing right before her eyes.. however Nadya can't stop degrading you for the fat hog you are. You're going to eat all the food in the kitchen! You have absolutely BLOWN up right before their eyes. 

Casey daydreams of you getting bigger and bigger and bigger while Nadya continues to fat shame you from afar. They offer the viewer the perfect balance of a sweet spoiling female feeder vs an evil degrading female feeder. All while they are basically BURSTING out of their own clothes themselves!

If you're a growing guy or a BHM - you absolutely NEED this clip! 

If you enjoy it, please leave a review because I'm thinking of doing more BHM-oriented content ❤️ 

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.