5 Screenshots

About This File

Casey and @Nadya are the feeders in this video for a change and YOU, big boy, are the feedee 😏

The girls are working at a restaurant that you often go to. Casey finds you SO hot and loves that your belly is practically growing right before her eyes.. however Nadya can't stop degrading you for the fat hog you are. You're going to eat all the food in the kitchen! You have absolutely BLOWN up right before their eyes. 

Casey daydreams of you getting bigger and bigger and bigger while Nadya continues to fat shame you from afar. They offer the viewer the perfect balance of a sweet spoiling female feeder vs an evil degrading female feeder. All while they are basically BURSTING out of their own clothes themselves!

If you're a growing guy or a BHM - you absolutely NEED this clip! 

If you enjoy it, please leave a review because I'm thinking of doing more BHM-oriented content ❤️ 

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Nervous Fish

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I love the back and forth of both sides and I am not a gainer in any manner but fk if I had the option of coming to this restaurant everyday I'd would especially if they hand fed me and the cute waitresses also a turn on ☺️ 

Response from the author:

Awww thank you so much love! Means a lot to me ❤️ shoot me a DM! I would love to catch up!

Link to review
Wishuwerebigger

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Ok, first off, I never wanted a video starring these two gorgeous women to be about me, but I love it. As someone with experience as both feedee and feeder, and having been a positive, encouraging feeder myself, it was great to see the two competing sides of it. The fat shaming, doctor talk, weight gain play, it’s fantastic. If there WERE a restaurant like this, my BHM butt would be there way too often if these ladies were the waitresses. 

Awwww I’m so happy you loved it! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review 💗💗 shoot me a DM! And keep an eye out for more like this 🥰

Link to review
bigboimikey

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I loved every second of this! The back and forth was spectacular and as a sub feedee this was really the perfect mix. If these two gals worked at a restaurant I’d be in there everyday until I longer fit in the chair haha. I’d rate this 10 stars if I could and I’d most certainly consider buying more content like this in the future!

Awww I'm so so glad you loved it! ❤️ thank you for leaving a review!

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

🥰

thank you so much!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This isn't normally my thing, but Casey is literally the sexiest and hottest lady out there so I could never resist! Wow was I not disappointed! She is irresistibly sexy and jiggly! Her belly is so hypnotic and I could never take my eyes off her growing belly and gorgeous face!!! Buy this right away!!!! Hope you make more like this, Casey!!! :)   

Link to review
Guest johny18

Wow! Would certainly be coming back to that restaurant for use two 😍 Casey just seems so interested in fattening up a man xxx great video 

Link to review