4 Screenshots

About This File

You and your girlfriend are on a STRICT diet and exercise regime, but one day you catch her sneaking snacks by her bed & eating fast food meals when she tells you she’s going to the gym. 

You decide there’s only one way to punish her…you force her to eat the fast food she’s been sneaking around you and eating. You force her to eat 3 burgers & fries & pop while she begs you to let her stop because she’s so full. Do you think she learned her lesson yet? 🐷

Reading your reviews makes me so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want to 🥰

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 💕

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guest ExponentialGrowth

Posted

This greedy cheater needs to be utterly stuffed to learn a lesson!! Fill her up and keep stuffing her until she can't say no 🛑

• Curvage Model
14 minutes ago, ExponentialGrowth said:

This greedy cheater needs to be utterly stuffed to learn a lesson!! Fill her up and keep stuffing her until she can't say no 🛑

Yess😋

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.