Your feedee can’t stop gaining weight

$7.99

(7 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

You buy your feedee a jacket hoping she will fit in this one considering all the weight she’s gained recently. She tries it on for you, struggling & out of breath with every movement she makes. 

Soon you both realize it’s way too small on her, she starts going into detail about her gain and her uncontrollable eating & showing off her unintentional gain. 

Reading your reviews makes me so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want to 🥰

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 💕

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Quatering09

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I feel like I say this every time I leave a review but it's true you just keep getting fatter and fatter every time you post something and it's so indescribably hot 😍 along with everything else on you I love that your face  and double chin has gotten super chubby recently, even more so than usual. You're to stunning for words 😍

Response from the author:

This is so amazing! I’m so so so grateful for you & I love so much that you notice my gain with each video I post 🥰

Link to review
Guest Ginger_bread

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

My first video and wow blown away literally 💦 

Yay!! I’m so glad you enjoyed it. Thank you so much for supporting me & my weight gain 🥰

Link to review
RickySnyder21

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow. she truly just keeps getting sexier with each added pound. She looks incredibly sexy (her ass looks as fat and juicy as ever) and does some amazing feedee roleplaying that is a huge turn on. The angles are unreal and show off her amazing figure perfectly. 10/10

Thank you thank you thank you!!! 💕🥰😘

Link to review
DespiteMD

I know I've said it before but it needs to be stated again and again:

BUY ALL HER CLIPS! BUY ALL HER CLIPS!! BUY ALL HER CLIPS!!! [AND THEN BUY THEM AGAIN]

The transformation that this woman continues to go through is possible the greatest I have ever seen.

She is most definitely up there with SSBBW Jae and Foxxie Roxie. I might even say that she has surpassed those two because her Jordanian features are just about prettier than anyone else's.

The way she moves her humongous, blubbery body is intoxicating and her out of breath voice is soo hot! And what she says in the video is definitely true that there are so many places on her body to stick it in and there is only going to be even more places to put it because she keeps getting fatter and fatter.

I hate to sound like a broken record but it truely cannot be overstated:

BUY ALL HER CLIPS!

Wow!!! Just wow. This review is amazing. Thank you so so much 😘😘😘

Link to review
Euglenoid

This video does an amazing job of showcasing her immense size. Her thighs and belly are absolutely huge, and the jacket at the beginning stands no chance. Even though it's roleplay, it is easy to tell that BAB will continue to grow uncontrollably am that is incredibly hot.

Thank you thank you 😘😘😘 so happy you pointed out the size of my thighs, they seem to not be able to stop growing!!

Link to review
MadLadKnucks22

I can see why she’s called TheBigAssSSBBW 😍 if your an ass man this clip ass plenty of booty for you!

Ohhh thank you so much for that 😏😘🍑

Link to review
micha13

🐷Everything on you turn me on 🐖 sexy girl keep on stuffing.

Thank you so much!!! Love that I turn you on, that’s what I’m here for 😏

Link to review