7 Screenshots

About This File

A magical & fattening woke up FATTER experience featuring SSBBWs Ivy Davenport and Reenaye Starr ❤️ 

In this video, Casey has been dabbling a bit into weight gain and feedism. She's packing on the lbs big time but totally regrets it.. she realizes feedism isn't for her and wants to lose weight. She vents to Ivy about how hard it's been. Ivy just so happened to be at a farmer's market earlier in the day and was handed a magical weight loss potion. She gives it to Casey, telling her to drink it ALL before bed and she will wake up perfectly skinny!

Casey chugs the potion and goes to soooo excited to wake up in her new, thinner body. She dozes off and a few hours lately she wakes up....

Only... wait? Something went drastically wrong! Casey wakes up HUNDREDS of pounds heavier. She's so fat she can't even get out of bed! HELP!!!!!! 

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jacksprat

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Gotta say, I'm all shaken up. Seeing Casey at this size is so hot. Yet as shockingly fattened up as she already is, she is aware that she is on a journey to even greater, more commanding proportions. 
The idea, performance and execution of this vignette is good fun and exemplary of Casey's growth as an artist. Casey deftly explores the idea of perhaps having gotten too big and fat too fast. It's a subject that must creep into the mind of any super-successful metamorphosis. The drastic change and permanance of Casey's gain is very real. Of course the fanbase loves every bit of it as Casey blossoms ever sexier. But she does not live her entire life in clips and glamour shots. Many everyday things would be easier without the hyper-voluptuous curves she has packed on... but Casey knows what she is doing, who she is ultimately gaining for and where she is heading at an alarming rate. Casey doesn't shy away from these issues, she bravely adopts her wholeness into her art.
And we are all grateful and excited. Here is a clever twist and total embrace of the fullness she actually lives. pat-pat-pat. The sensuality of her work gives her a huge audience and great impact for her self expression. We know Casey like no other "cam-girl" and love her all the more for it. While presenting a magical fantasy subject Casey still manages to expose her real self. 

Link to review
frencht92

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This clip is so unbelievably hot, I didn’t know someone could make Casey look skinny but Ivy made her look so small, the roll play her was absolutely top notch. lol be of Casey’s hottest clips to date!!!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is an amazingly unique clip! Seeing Casey around women who's size she wants to get close to is exciting! Imagining her 500+ pounds is exactly what this clip is for and it is exactly what we needed! She has put on so much weight recently and I can definitely see this future cumming true!!!! Keep it up, Love! Let's make you that perfect blob we have always dreamed of!!!! 😍

Link to review
Bauer88

Another incredible collaboration from Casey and company!!!! Great story concept, unbelievably hot angles, and a whole lot of mass between these fantastic models 😍🤩🥵  The side angles of Casey are some of the hottest I've seen in her long catalog of amazing content 🔥🥵🤩😍 Can't wait to see Casey as big as her enormous co-stars one day 😜

Link to review
gustopher

this was great!!

Response from the author:

So glad you enjoyed! Thanks so much for leaving a review, means a lot ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

1 of 3 members found this review helpful 1 / 3 members

🥰

Link to review