6 Screenshots

About This File

A very fattening fantasy featuring @Nadya ❤️ 

Nadya & Casey rub their big bloated bellies while moaning and breathing heavily after stuffing themselves all day. They are bursting out of their strappy lingerie! Their feeder wants them to gain 20lbs in a day so they've been eating NON STOP. It's nearly impossible to do but they are determined to give it their all. So insatiable and greedy. They snack on junk food and talk about their aching guts.

They get so horny and hot while talking about how big and full they are and how big they want to get for you. Their bellies are so tight they could burst!

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

rhythmalism

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Who is y’all feeder cause Cheeto puff ain’t get results but the results today are showing… the strings are stretched… omg

Link to review
jackal27

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

It seems like I’m tardy to some of the best parties when I’m out of town. I so love Casey teaming up with Nadya again. The two them stuffed to the brim talking about how fat they are but how they need to stuffing their huge bellies with more food to try and gain 20 pounds in a single day. I I know it’s just role play but if two gals were to actually attempt that much gain in a day  I’d be pretty optimistic over these two. 😍🔥

Link to review
jacksprat

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Nadya and Casey are both incredibly hot. These are two perfectly developed dream girls. Pretty and shockingly voluptuous. They each know how much you desire them. But they are not satisfied with your lust. They want to grow even bigger and fuller, and fatter.
Judging from this clip, it seems Nadya and Casey are nearly the same size. But what is remarkable is the difference in their belly shape. Nadya is more soft and paunchy. While Casey is full and round, nearly globular. It's obvious they love being the hottest girls on the planet. They imagine how much any guy would get turned on feeding them as they pack it on all day. Then they lay back with their massive stuffed bellies rising from their hips. Holy Crap... Casey's belly does not go away at all. 

Link to review
Bauer88

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another incredibly sexy clip from Casey & Nadya!!!! 🔥🔥 Both of them look they are about to burst out of their outfits but continue to mindlessly gorge on loads of fattening snacks. Love all of the fat chat and mutual belly play, too ❤️ The ending shot is easily my favorite 😍🤩🥵 CANNOT RECOMMEND ENOUGH!!!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

5 of 6 members found this review helpful 5 / 6 members

Seeing Casey's gorgeous growing belly here in tight red lingerie is simply stunning and unforgettable! Both these Beauties are perfect together and I could never get enough! Casey's face has gotten sooooo round recently and it is such a freaking turn-on! Her gut just spills over what was once her visible lap and you can always see the lustfull greed in her perfect eyes for food and sex! What a woman and what a perfectly hot clip!!!!!! 🥰

Link to review