FIRST STUFF EVER!! FAST FOOD BINGE!!

$9.99

(3 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

FIRST TIME! Watch me stuff my big belly for the first time!! I am wearing my old work out shirt that barely fits and my belly hangs out of the bottom!! I get so full that I can’t even finish the whole meal (two burgers, smothered fries and a huge sweet tea)!! BIG BURP IN THE MIDDLE! I just keep eating eating eating until I literally cannot go any longer!! 🐷🥵 I just can’t stop myself and get to rub my big belly 🤭🤭

Edited by Sweetassugar699

Other Files from Sweetassugar699

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Carl Anderson

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great stuffing video. Love that we get to see your face this time! Can’t wait to see more stuffings so we can see you get fatter and the appetite grow!

Response from the author:

Thank you for watching! Love the support! 💗

Link to review
Zeep

Loved how ambitious you were and how you shoveled those fries in your mouth. It's so sexy seeing that type of eating and knowing you packed on so much weight shoving food in your mouth like that. If this was your first time stuffing it would have been awesome to see more of your belly standing up! Or you oiling it afterward. Can't wait to continue buying content and seeing you scarf down more food each time. 😍

I’ve definitely started stuffing more and more and my belly hangs lower than ever! I have lots of new belly content 🐷🐷

Link to review
fattony20

I loved this vid, Sweet Sug absolutely pigged out until her chunky belly was bulging out all over the place.  Her personality and confidence added an extra fun aspect to the vid.  I can't wait see her other content! 

I have definitely added on more pounds and lots more content! I’m glad you enjoyed! 🤭

Link to review