7 Screenshots

About This File

This Clip Contains:

🍭21 Minutes 🍭Stuffing 🍭Bloated

🍭Belly Play 🍭Big Burping 🍭Sexy Lingerie!

That's it my BBWLovers!  I'm back, and I'm here to stay!  I was in Off because of a sad episode in my story, but it's over and I came back hungry and gassy!  I hope you like this new Clip and the next ones to come!  I will be very grateful if you leave your comments and Reviews, it helps me to grow on the platform!

Edited by BBWCamilla

Other Files from BBWCamilla

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Kurumabelly

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Oh my goddess camilla, so glad you are back to provide us with delicious moments of pleasure! And what a phenomenal clip, each belly massage that makes us delirious, a frame on her big fat belly that really left me breathless! A great clip for the return of a queen, buy it without fear because it's so worth it!

Ps: Camilla my love I'm super happy that you came back and managed to move on stronger, more beautiful and fatter! You deserve to be well and as said in your words "I'll be back when I feel more beautiful", the promise was made and it was kept! Congratulations on your return and I wish you all the best! ❤️

Response from the author:

😍🥰😍

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

🥰

Link to review
kvantor

WOW. You look amazing. You are back and it looks like you are gaining weight fast. I love this video. Thanks😘

Link to review