7 Screenshots

About This File

🖐️YOUR BULLY HUMILIATES YOUR GAIN WHILE PLEASURING YOU 🖐️

teasing | humiliation | hj POV | fat chat

You made a deal with your school bully, Mina: do her homework for a month and she'll give you a hand job. It's time for her to pay up! She orders you to lay down and proceeds to pleasure you---all while teasing your fat, growing body and pathetic desperation to be touched by her. She is repulsed by your obesity, pointing out how much weight you've gained and how nobody wants to fuck you now. It is so embarrassing how she can't even see your dick at first because it is buried in your fat pad. She humiliates you even more by boasting about the dudes she fucked while you did her homework for her. It almost seems like she enjoys degrading and fat shaming you while jerking you off. 

You better relax and enjoy this because this is the one and only time your fatass will get this chance to cum all over Mina's hands. 

Please leave a 5 star review if you would like to see more clips like this!

Other Files from MinaMahal

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

SIMTEL01

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

this is so hot,i cummed so hard at the end...helped me so much bc im a 360lbs obese  piggy boy

Response from the author:

Glad you enjoyed and are turning into a much bigger pig 🥰

Link to review
Hal9000

With how much of a glutton I've been lately this clip was 🔥🔥🔥. Before watching it I ate a pint of ice cream. Then I waddled to my couch, sat down and felt all my fat shake and jiggle as I got comfortable. Then I hit play. "You are getting such a huge fat pad". Lol.  Can she see me??? 😄

She might as well have been talking to me and it felt like it.  Everything is spot on in this clip. The cheekiness, the voice, the teasing. Let's just say there was some definite movement under my fatpad. This will likely be a nightly viewing post binge. 

Thank you Mina 😄

Can't believe I just saw this! Happy you enjoyed. You should always watch after a pint of icecream imo ;)

Link to review
Feederturnedfeedee

Love how hot and humiliating this clip is, you always know how to send me wild!

Glad you enjoyed! Humiliation and teasing clips may be some of my favorites to film 😈 

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

🥰

Link to review