๐Ÿ‘ Chubby tries on her old clothes ๐Ÿ‘š๐Ÿ‘–

$3.99

ย ย  (5 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

In this clip maddy tries on 6 old clothes that due to her weight gain journey she has stopped wearing because her big butt won't let her pants ride up ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ and her shirts expose her cute belly button ๐Ÿคฐ, all the clothes fit her so tight, her tummy overflows from the tight pants that looks so provocative and sexy๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ She realizes how much weight she has gained, but she loves her sexy tummy and caresses it a lotย ๐Ÿ˜‹

here is a picture of maddy four years ago20170919_170208.thumb.jpg.0de94d2a69fc6d72af6fd9e74d8643b9.jpg

maddy now about to explodeย 20220924_155929.thumb.gif.827a70b92dbd3d3f54b25b13df98a7c9.gif

UPS I think I ripped my pants โ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ
PS1: You can hear several large burps
Pd2: this clip has english subtitles for those who were asking ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
๐Ÿ’– I would love for you to leave a little review, it helps me reach more people and improve the videos ๐Ÿ’– I hope you like it ๐Ÿ’–

Other Files from Big Maddy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

mbh7311

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Loved the video from start to finish! She is such a natural on camera and is looking sexier and sexier with every pound. And thank you for the subtitles!

Link to review
nomanisanisland1

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

There are so many good things to say about big maddy's third video๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ”ฅโœจย first of all, that she takes herย time. almost 17 minutes for a low price. the other two videos are also about the same length. it's great to get to know and look at the cutie for a long time and in detail. she is not only communicative - in the new video there areย english subtitles - she is also extremely charming and humorous๐Ÿคธ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ. she has found pleasure in her weight gain and happily presents her soft body, which now doesn't really fit any clothes anymore๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿงฆ๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿฉฒ๐Ÿ‘š. towards the middle of the video her black jeans breaks๐Ÿ’ฅ and is additionally ripped. she proudly shows this proof and the result of her enormous appetite๐Ÿ•๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฅž๐Ÿฅ“๐ŸŒฎ. it is a pleasure to look at this girl, so much obvious beauty in soft covering๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŒŸ. she also often moans very sweetly because her new pounds weigh her down a bit. super cute and highly recommended๐Ÿ˜ป

Link to review