2 Screenshots

About This File

25 PHOTOS
I’ve remade my old photo sets and the comparisons are CRAZY. The blue lingerie is from my first set of all time. Back when many people doubted that I would even gain a pound.

Who would want to go from a skinny athlete to an unrecognizable slob?

Well look at me now. And I am still nowhere near my goal but omg these pictures are so satisfying. 

I knew how determined I was. I strategically picked lingerie that went from size small-6XL. I started at a size small and I’m up to 4XL. I still have lots of growing to do before I outgrow this 4XL. I know eventually I’ll make it up to 6XL until I completely outgrow this piece in general.

There’s a variety of side photos, standing, sitting, etc I just need you to see these photos for yourself. They speak for themselves. 🤤 

Other Files from Nadya

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

bigboy1858

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

25 photos of pure hotness🔥🥵🔥 This photo set shows off just how much Nadya has ballooned up over the years not just from her very first set to her current but also from various stages of her weight gain journey. I been following her from the beginning and it still blows my mind how massive she has gotten seeing her go from stick thin to a lil pudge all the way to more then tripling her size having a fat belly covered in stretchmarks hanging between her thighs and looking more gorgeous every step of the way😍. "out of control comparisons" is the perfect name for this set shes only going to get fatter🐷

Response from the author:

Thank you sm for the review!! 💗 you’ve definitely cheered me up in many ways this weekend since Instagram decided to rain on my parade again 😂 also thanks for pointing out there’s pics throughout the journey I didn’t mention that in the bio and it’s a key detail 🔑 thank ya as always 😊 

Link to review