4 Screenshots

About This File

lilith is in denial about just how much she has gained recently🐷 so she decides to get a check up to see what her doctor has to say. needless to say her doctor wasn't impressed and told her that she needs to exercise😱 even though lilith is in complete denial! how long will it take before lilith breaks her new diet? 😈😈😈 Watch Lilith struggle to exercise and eat and EAT and EAAATT mcdonalds until her next checkup....and her doctor is SHOCKED by her transformation... in a good way?😳😳😳

Please leave a review it puts a big smile on my face and so many rolls when I read your sweet comments!! ❤️ 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

shield

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This is a really hot vid touching on a lot of things: doctor's visit RP, burping, stuffing, exercise fail, and (simulated) rapid WG! I would love to see more vids from Lilith like this, esp. with burping/slobification and rapid WG! For now, I highly recommend this one!

Response from the author:

ahhhhh!!!! 😍😍😍 i LOVE how much you enjoyed this clip!!!! i'll be sure to make more like this but bigger and better!!!! stay tuned because i have so many videos planned in the near future 🥰🥰😈

Link to review
ThickNewLook

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Very funny and love that potbelly pooching out in the first scene. Dying when she ate the doctors lunch!

Link to review