2 Screenshots

About This File

In this clip: 🐷 gorging on an entire pizza loaded with EXTRA cheese, Crème fraîche, and toppings  🐷  Weight gain denial  🐷  rapid weight gain rp  🐷 very believable weight gain/ slobification chat 🐷  fit to fit rp 🐷  fat body tour- massive belly, jiggly wide ass, and enormous thunder thighs on full display 🐷 a super hot babe who took a rapid decline into extreme glutonny and is beyond help 🥵

Alice and her roommate were once BFFs. They used to go out together all the time, hit the gym together, and even borrow each other's clothing as they were the exact same size- both very fit and petite. But over just the first year that they've lived together, things have really changed drastically. It started when Alice became too lazy to keep working out. Then before long, she was too lazy to do much of anything aside from lounge around and gorge herself on fattening junk food as her once-slim body balooned rapidly to whale-like proportions. She even admits to having gained at least NINETY pounds over the course of the year. She's become a total slob and physically unrecognizable. Frankly, she's too embarassing to even be seen out anymore with her group of fitness-obsessed friends. Her roommate has had quite enough of Alice's antics, and not to mention, she can barely afford to keep replacing all of the food she buys that Alice just greedily hogs down the moment she's home alone. But tonight is finally the breaking point. When Alice's roommate arrives home from a long day to find Alice sprawled out on the couch, gluttonously inhaling the pizza that SHE ordered to be there when she got home- she snaps. Alice gets called out on all of her disgustingly gluttonous behavior- from keeping the refridgerator contantly empty to continuring to borrow her roommates clothing without permission (and she's stretching it all out to the point where it's unwearable after her corpulent body rips the seams and stetches the fabrics to their limits!). When she's called out, Alice seems unphased as she continues to finish of the ENTIRE pizza that was intended to be at least 2 meals for her roommate. She is in deep denial about how fat she's really gotten, and even as she shows off her jiggly, flabby, cellulite-ridden body, she seems almost proud of herself for turning into such a blob of a girl. Her belly, boobs, ass and thighs have become almost comically rotund, but Alice is clearly too far gone to ever be seen in a gym, let alone off the couch, ever again. Such a helpless slob.

Reviews- As always, I appreciate your love and support of my content more than I can even express. I would LOVE to hear your feedback on the clip and I always find your comments helpful for me to continue improving (I also find your comments about my huge weight gain to be a very big turn on- so thats a plus as well!🥵) Thank you so much for taking a moment to tell me what you thought of the clip!

Edited by CurvyGothGF

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

WMBoi

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This video is insanely hot. I love the way CGGFS body spreads out when she sits down. She definitely has the best ass, hips & thighs 🥵

Seeing her just being an absolute glutton is so hot. Her acting is so good It always feels so real. I just can’t get enough. Her taste in music is amazing and really added a lot. Can you tell me what songs were in the video? 
just get this video. 

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Alice’s roommate is furious with her for constantly taking her food, we join Alice with her stuffing her face full of pizza. I do love the tuck of the paper towel under your muffin top 😂. Being caught in the act of stealing her roommates pizza, Alice try’s to hold back the burps explaining she didn’t realise it was hers 🤣. She try’s to explain to her roommate she hasn’t gained that much while the floorboards creak underneath her 😍. You will love the fat body tour she gives us. I always love CGGF’s rp clips this is another classic, check it out now for yourself 🥵 it’s hot as always.

Link to review