3 Screenshots

About This File

In this video I’m just a dumb, slutty bimbo begging you for the dirtiest things. I want you to fill me up and make me bigger in many, many ways, and I describe them to you 😋 watch me caress, jiggle, and play with my body all over. And I end with describing one of my most desired fantasies. If you like dirty talk, you’ll love this 😉

Includes: pregnancy/breeding, milking, weight gain, slutty bimbo, daddy, submissive gainer talk. And more 🥰 

49F03CB0-A8E0-4950-9ED0-DC9E604901DA.gif

Other Files from Princessagabbyxo

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Continental

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The Princessa has secret sexual cravings that only her Daddy can satisfy! 👄💦   It turns out she's a true bimbo with weight-gain fantasies. 😯  Now it's her mission to have you breed her properly. 😍  After all, she knows that once she's pregnant, you won't be able to resist her growing boobs and belly and hips.  And that baby weight will be staying on too, so don't even *think* about asking her to lose it.😋  --Just something else for you to look forward to! 😉🥰

Gabby channels her slut to produce this short, but *very* effective video.  A welcome addition to her growing library.😊

Response from the author:

thank you so much for this review! Hehe yes the baby weight is here to stay 😇 I’m glad you enjoyed!! 

Link to review
Guest Nickyboi

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Thx so much princess gabby! Finally got to hear your sexy voice to match that curvy body! My two favorite parts were when u said fat high penis mmm u know it is! And the other when u would let me do whatever I want to u mmm! U look so hot without makeup honey and that hair is just so long and flirtatious!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for your review 😍 I’m so glad you liked the video! The dirty talk was sexy af for me too 😋 I’ll definitely do more like this! 

Link to review